How many users per day? - GA4 BigQuery
Learn to query Google Analytics 4 data from BigQuery using SQL.
With Google Analytics 4 (GA4), you will now be able to store your data in Google BigQuery which opens up lots of interesting possibilities with your data. Ask questions of your data with SQL.
Query: How many users per day?
select event_date AS date, count(distinct user_pseudo_id) as users from `bigquery-public-data.ga4_obfuscated_sample_ecommerce.events_*` where _TABLE_SUFFIX between '20210101' and '20210107' group by event_date order by event_date asc
- All queries reference the BigQuery sample GA4 data set. You can try this for free and Google provides a substantial free credit.
- The dataset contains data from 1 Nov 2020 to 31 Jan 2021.
- You will need to update the data source if you want to use this query with your own data.
- You can update the date range to suit your needs. I have chosen 1 Jan 2021 to 7 Jan 2021 for this example.
- Occasionally the results may not line up perfectly when querying this sample dataset.
Want to learn how to get more from your data? Get in touch with me on LinkedIn.